Location: San Diego
Adroit Energy is seeking a full time HVAC Mechanical & Plumbing Engineer for our San Diego office. The candidate will bring our organization to the next level of integrated systems. Adroit is a full service, vertically integrated renewable energy engineering, procurement and construction ﬁrm. Projects include high-end residential, multi-family, government, universities, restaurants, and hotels. What we need is to expand our skill level with air movement systems to work in conjunction with hydronic, geothermal, solar thermal, and photovoltaic systems for the NET ZERO projects we are building now.
- Applicant needs to be seeking experience and growth
- Applicant must be adaptable and think innovatively
- You want to take on more responsibility and desire to feel in over your head
- You gotta be able to figure it out and make it work
- You love to solve last minute problems efficiently and effectively
- You ask questions, find out answers, and teach the team in the process
- Applicant must have a positive attitude and a team player mentality
- Manage projects from design concept, through documentation, and follow up with supporting the construction team.
- Learn from each project’s challenges and make it better on the next one.
- Develop complete mechanical/plumbing construction design documents including editing of standard technical specifications
- Four year mechanical engineering degree with a minimum of seven years of experience.
- California or Hawaii PE or path to accomplishing.
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Energy Pro. Revit experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and plumbing buildings codes in California.
- Experience with LEED is preferred.
- Field experience or background in installation in the HVAC industry is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/ Dental Benefits
- Excellent Company Culture
Email your résumé to email@example.com
Email résumé in PDF format, other file formats will be disregarded.