We are looking for experienced PV installers who want to expand their skills and transition to working on Solar Thermal projects.
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Installation of Solar Hot Water System supply and return closed loop glycol piping, collectors, racking, standoffs, flashings, sensor wiring conduits, fiberglass insulation, aluminum jacketing.
- Installation of pressurized or atmospheric Solar Hot Water System Tank.
- Installation of Hydronic Radiant System Supply & Return Piping, Manifolds, Control Conduits, Mechanical Room Plumbing, Buffer Tank Installation.
- Organize and maintain system components in warehouses, company trucks, and at job sites.
- Oversee the installation of all products to ensure they are done to the highest standards, and make sure production goals are set.
- Document completion of completed installations.
- Maintaining Clean Jobsite
- Minimum 5 years of PV installation Experience, with residential and/or commercial multi-family
- Strong and persistent desire to learn new skills
- Hard Working, Organized, Attention to Details, Self-Motivated, Reliable, Team Player
- Own reliable transportation and hand tools (Work vehicle is a plus)
- Valid Driver’s License, Clean DMV record and no felonies
- Strong Physical Ability to work in day-to-day plumbing environments
- Excellent Communication skills, Professionalism, customer service skills, positive attitude
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Fuel & Cellphone allowances
- Employee benefits package
- Future transfer opportunities to San Diego, San Jose, Los Angeles, Sacramento
- Full Resume with Construction/ Plumbing Experience
Cover letter is recommended
Email your résumé to email@example.com
Email résumé in PDF format, other file formats will be disregarded.