Location: Bay Area
We are seeking a candidate who is interested in working as an apprentice in the solar thermal field. The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years working in construction/plumbing…
- Installation of Solar Hot Water System supply and return closed loop glycol piping, collectors, racking, standoffs, flashings, sensor wiring conduits, fiberglass insulation, aluminum jacketing.
- Installation of pressurized or atmospheric Solar Hot Water System Tank
- Installation of Hydronic Radiant System Supply & Return Piping, Manifolds, Control Conduits, Mechanical Room Plumbing, Buffer Tank Installation.
- Organize and maintain system components in warehouses, company trucks, and at job sites.
- Document completion of completed installations.
- Maintaining Clean Jobsite
- Minimum 2 years of construction and/or plumbing Experience, with residential and/or commercial multi-family
- Hard Working, Organized, Attention to Details, Self-Motivated, Reliable, Team Player
- Own reliable transportation and hand tools (Work vehicle is a plus)
- Valid CA Driver’s License, Clean DMV record and no felonies
- Strong Physical Ability to work in day-to-day plumbing environments
- Excellent Communication skills, Professionalism, customer service skills, and positive attitude
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Employee benefits package
- Travel opportunities to work on select projects in Hawaii and San Diego
- Future transfer opportunities to Hawaii
- Full Resume with Construction/ Plumbing Experience
Cover letter is recommended
Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email résumé in PDF format, other file formats will be disregarded.